| Bain Real Estate - Local Real Estate Industry Experts Employing over 60 year’s of combined experience. Owners David Bain, Chris Garrity and the Bain Real Estate Team are adept at assisting their clients in both marketing properties for sellers and skilled in finding that special piece of country for buyers. David Bain leads a group of professional real estate agents who work as a family and play a vital part in their communities. Our family firm has been operating in Litchfield County Connecticut for over 30 years.
As the longest operating real estate firm in the area, we have a unique appreciation of our clients' needs. Our organic basketball shoes, local-centric perspective is tapped when searching for you, often finding the “right place” by sourcing property not even listed. Or sourcing a buyer who might not have considered your property as a purchase. By thinking outside the box and using our local contacts, family roots, community involvement and personal energy, the Bain Real Estate approach has proven so successful that we are respected as one of the premium real estate firms in the County.
Our Real Estate Distinctions:
• Top Producers Annually in Litchfield County –Connecticut MLS
• Best In Kent - 2011 and 2012 - U.S. Commerce Association
• #1 Ranked Selling Firm - 2002 and 2012 - Kent-Sharon-Cornwall
• #1 Ranked Listing Firm - 2002 and 2012 - Kent-Sharon-Cornwall
• Certified Graduates of the Realtor Institute
• Professional Standards Certified Specialists
• 5-Star Designation for 2011 & 2012 - Crescendo Business Services
• Highest Residential Property Sales in Litchfield County ($11 Million)
Take a moment and watch this terrific video on Kent CT made by our very own videographer - Joseph Colombatto - Kent CT a great place to live!
Here is a link to a Yankee magazine article on Fall Foliage and you can see that Kent CT is rated #1 in New England for fall leaves.
Our beloved Litchfield area was recently featured in an article in the New York Times by Seth Kugel: Litchfield County, Easy on the Wallet
Kiva - Our Global Outreach:
Bain donates part of every closing to funding over 128 micro-loans in 45 Third World countries.